This website is for use by legal professionals (lawyers and law practices) only. If the information is used incorrectly, you could risk losing money or your legal rights. If you are a member of the public looking for free advice about your legal problems please visit, or contact our Legal Help advice line on 1300 792 387, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. 

If you decide to use or rely on the information or make decisions based on the information in this website (which VLA does not recommend) VLA is not liable to you or any third party in any way for any loss, damage, costs or expenses you or they may suffer or incur as a result.

Forms for uncollected goods

Forms for uncollected goods.

Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV)

You can download or order the following form from the Consumer Affairs Victoria website:

  • 'Notice of goods left behind'

See Consumer Affairs Victoria—Goods left behind by renters(opens in a new window).

Victoria Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)

VCAT application forms for renters and rental providers are listed under the residential tenancies list.


See also VCAT—Fee relief(opens in a new window).