This website is for use by legal professionals (lawyers and law practices) only. If the information is used incorrectly, you could risk losing money or your legal rights. If you are a member of the public looking for free advice about your legal problems please visit, or contact our Legal Help advice line on 1300 792 387, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. 

If you decide to use or rely on the information or make decisions based on the information in this website (which VLA does not recommend) VLA is not liable to you or any third party in any way for any loss, damage, costs or expenses you or they may suffer or incur as a result.

Forms for copyright

Forms for copyright.

Arts Law Centre of Australia

This site, developed for artists, has templates and pack that can be purchased. Costs vary according to whether the person or band subscribes to the centre. Examples include a copyright licensing agreement, photographer's release and an artist and gallery agreement.

See Arts Law Centre of Australia—Shop(opens in a new window).

The Copyright Tribunal of Australia is an independent body administered by the Federal Court. It administers licenses and covers issues relating to royalties and licensing.

See the 'Forms' tab for form templates for 'Title of Proceedings' and 'Summons to Witnesses'.

See Copyright Tribunal of Australia(opens in a new window).