This website is for use by legal professionals (lawyers and law practices) only. If the information is used incorrectly, you could risk losing money or your legal rights. If you are a member of the public looking for free advice about your legal problems please visit, or contact our Legal Help advice line on 1300 792 387, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. 

If you decide to use or rely on the information or make decisions based on the information in this website (which VLA does not recommend) VLA is not liable to you or any third party in any way for any loss, damage, costs or expenses you or they may suffer or incur as a result.

Forms for contravention of orders affecting children

Forms in relation to the contravention of orders affecting children.

To apply for a contravention the applicant needs to file:

  • an Application contravention form
  • an Affidavit and
  • a copy of the orders, agreement or undertaking that is alleged to have been contravened by the respondent.

Federal Circuit and Family Court

The forms and an explanation about the contravention application form are available from the Family Court website.